BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaching?




salam..


TEACHING is not as easy as i thought it was.

TOUGH. sooo TOUGH.

As i recalled back my pastyears, everything were so smooth and calm in my previous days in primary school. and now, i'm back to my previous primary school but everything are ultimately different, so different that makes me realize, how INCREADIBLE my teachers were in our days of being a primary students.

i am currently teaching Arabic, Quran Learning, and 'tulisan Jawi'. the classes i teach weren't the worse class in the school, but unfortunately, the teacher, that is ME, is the WORSE teacher in the WORLD. huhu.. so not good....!

STESSED OUT of being a teacher would change nothing. so i have to work HARDER to be a BETTER teacher tomorrow.

NOT EVERYONE COULD HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BEGINNING, BUT EVERYONE COULD START A NEW BEGINNING TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING..

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO MAKE A CHANGE!:)

No comments: